Monday, August 17, 2020

Hallows Night Magic Halloween Treat Holder

Hello my friends! How are you today?  I have a very spooktacular treat to share with you!  Come on in! This project is inspired by a swap I received last year from my friend Janet.  I loved it so much, I decided to CASE it!

I present to you the Hallows Night Magic Halloween Treat Holder!  This thing is absolutely FANG-tastic!!  It's big enough to hold several Lindt Truffles, or a couple votive candles, or a couple bottles of nail polish! And it's super easy to create! WOW!!


The way the holder is constructed, you could even put artisan soaps and all sorts of other things inside!

What you'll need:

Cardstock Base: 6" x 9 1/2"
(Follow the scoring measurements on the template here.  But score the 1 1/2" & 4 1/2" on the SHORT SIDE first!)



Designer Series Paper: 
(Cut 2) 1 3/8" x 1 3/8"
(Cut 1) 2 7/8" x 3 7/8"
(Cut 1) 2 5/8" x 3 5/8"

I also used scraps of
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock for the 2 3/8" Stitched Circle
Black Glitter Paper for the 2 5/8" Scalloped Circle
Blackberry Bliss for the stamped & die cut bats

Ribbon to tie on the package
Holiday Rhinestones
Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends
Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends
Black Stampin' Dimensionals
Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Sponge Dauber

Watch my video for Assembly instructions!


I hope you enjoyed today's project friends! Remember, you can use this template for any occasion you might need a little treat for. What about a birthday gift?  Or perhaps Wedding Favors?  Baby Shower treats? The sky's the limit!!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, simply click on an image to be taken directly to my website where you can order. :-) Enjoy!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have a question? How would I make this holder a little wider, I need more depth inside. My husband always goes overboard buying Halloween candies, and this year is no different. 548 pieces of candy. I'm tripling and maybe adding more, candies, to each holder. I know I can cut my cardstock bigger, but haven't the foggiest , how to readjust my score lines? This is such a perfect project, but I need about 250 of these. I really could use your help with the score lines. Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you remember that the depth of your base and your sides must always be the same, then you will be ok. You can make the width of the holder whatever you want it to be. If you are on Facebook and can send me a PM there, I will see what I can do about adjusting the size to a full sheet of cardstock for you. :-)

      Delete