Monday, August 24, 2020

Hippo Happiness Birthday Card


Good morning friends! I have a super sweet card to share with you today.  I recently pulled out my Hippo Happiness bundle and spent some time with it. I just love how sweet this set is.  The Two-Step Stamps and coordinating dies are fantastic enough, but then add some incredible labels dies and WOWZA!!!  This bundle has it all!

Here's what you'll need to do this project:

* Hippo Happiness Stamp & Die Bundle
* 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Highland Heather Cardstock (card base)
* 5 1/2" x 1 3/4" Whisper White Cardstock (front layer)
* 5 1/2" X 1/4" Silver Foil Sheet (front strip)
* 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Bermuda Bay (for large label)
* 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Basic Black (for smaller label)
* Scrap of Whisper White for Hippo and Bow
* Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad
* Melon Mambo Ink Pad
* Smoky Slate Ink Pad
* Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
* Basic toolkit (adhesives, dimensionals, take your pick tool, bone folder, etc)


I did the card on this week's Make It Monday video.  Check it out here:


I hope you enjoyed today's card. I had so much fun putting it together and playing with the Hippo Happiness Bundle.

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, simply click an image to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment