Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Gorgeous Posies Blog Hop


Good morning friends! Have you seen the Gorgeous Posies Project Kit in the 2020 Annual Catalog yet?  It's absolutely......... Well, Gorgeous!

Some friends and I have put together a collection of projects that you can create using the kit, the stamp set, or other Stampin' Up products that are just simply inspired by the kit!  This is gonna be a fun one, so sit back and enjoy the show.


I decided to keep my project really simple, but sweet.  I chose to focus on the Gorgeous Posies Stamp Set instead of the kit.  I like that Stampin' Up gives us the tools to be able to coordinate projects very easily.

This card was quick and fun to make. It could be modified just a little to create a whole set of beautiful greeting cards.


I had to share that little "snippet" with you.  Technology is SO COOL! I didn't know my phone could do that, but I thought it was neat. hehe.


I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Visit my friends' pages to see their projects all featuring the Gorgeous Posies collection.

Follow the Hop around by clicking a name here:

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies used for today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website.  Enjoy!
Product List

2 comments:

  1. "Gorgeous" card Dana. I adore the colour combination its one of my favourites TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how you created your own "dsp". Stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete