Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Case-It Wednesday - Magic In The Night Tin

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by today!

When I saw this year's Halloween product collection from Stampin' Up, I instantly fell in love with the Designer Series Paper!  How could I not? It's gorgeous!


And then, all of the beautiful Halloween project samples in the Holiday Catalog were just more than I could resist!  So, this week's Case-It Wednesday features one of those projects.

I knew the first time I saw the tin on page 52, that I would DEFINITELY be CASEing it! It's seriously adorable!


I could see putting some little fun Halloween tricks and treats in this tin! Wouldn't your little Ghouls and Boys love getting this on Halloween?

It would make a fantastic little office treat for co-workers too!


You'll be seeing lots of frightfully fun projects from me in the coming weeks.  I LOVE this time of year! When the weather turns cool, and it's time for cider and hot cocoa, ahhhhh!! My FAVORITE time of year!

Move over Santa! It's not your turn yet!!


I hope you enjoyed today's project! I had so much fun with this one!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website.  Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment