Thursday, August 13, 2020

Artist Appreciation Blog Hop


Good morning friends! How are you today? I hope all is well.  I'm really excited to share today's post with you because I've joined up with some other Stampin' Up Demos to bring you a fantastic themed hop.

I present to you............  My inspiration piece.............. "Spray of Leaves" by Henri Matisse.


I chose Matisse because I am in love with color and his works are all about color.


I enjoyed stamping the different colors far more than I thought I would.  What fun! I used the leaf sprig from "BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP" stamp set, and the "LOVELY YOU" Bundle for the label and sentiment.


Of course, you can't forget the insides and envelopes!


I tried to match my colors as closely as possible.  I adore all these bright colors!  Well done, sir! All in all, I really enjoyed this theme and can't wait to share all the other designers' inspiration with you!


Be sure to visit each of the other designers blogs to get lots of inspiration from our favorite artists!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used for today's card, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Wow love this card. So vibrant TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Matisse, and your adaptation is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous interpretation - the colours really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an inspired card Narelle and I really love it. Matisse is so iconic and you've captured him so we'll.xx

    ReplyDelete