Friday, July 29, 2022

Christmas Greetings Glamper Card


Good morning friends! I have a super sweet and contemporary Christmas Card to share with you today.  I am totally and completely IN LOVE with these colors for Christmas! Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, and White. SOOOO PRETTY!!! 

The fall Sale-a-Bration Brochure has an adorable set of dies (FOR FREE!!!!) that coordinate with a stamp set in the Holiday 2022 Catalog.  The Tree Lot Dies are so cute and I just can't even with that simply adorable camper die!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!  The dies coordinate with the Trees for Sale Stamp Set.  Together, they make the cutest and sweetest cards ever! 

For this card, I used a lot of the dies, as you can see here. The dies themselves are so incredibly versatile! You could make a campground scene or a birthday camper scene, or literally anything. Terrific!


Take note of the beautiful background here.  To achieve this look, you need to use a blending brush (or sponge dauber if you prefer) to apply Blushing Bride ink to the middle area of a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White Cardstock.  Then, Run it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder.  It's just beautiful isn't it? 


This was one of the cards in my most recent Christmas Card Class.  I had a great turnout of folks who are apparently just as ready as I am to get out of this blazin' hot weather! LOL. 


I hope you enjoyed this sweet card! I'm still not ready to start flooding my feed with Christmas cards, but I just had to share this one with you. And there may be another here or there as the weeks move on.  Bare with me. I'm trying to "WILL" the cooler crisper fall air into existence! hehe. Have a super fantastic day my friends!!! 



Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment