Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Hey! You Did It! CASE-IT Wednesday


Good morning my crafty friends! I hope you're doing well today! I have a sweet CASE-IT card to share with you today. It comes from page 10 of the fall 2022 Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Brochure.  The terrific thing about this brochure is that everything featured in it are FREE (with a qualifying purchase)! Yaya!!!

I love this card because it showcases TWO of the FREE SAB items together; The Silver & Gold 6x6" DSP, and the Amazing Phrasing stamp set. The DSP is just beautiful by itself, but when you add a little bit of color to it...... WOWZA!!! Gorgeous! And I just love the Amazing Phrasing set. Such cute sentiments!

As you can see from the picture below, I have used my blending brushes and a few colors (Mango Melody, Mint Macaron, Coastal Cabana, and Bermuda Bay) to color right over the top of the foiled paper. It creates a beautiful effect I think.  This piece of DSP was cut at 3" x 5 1/2". The layer of Basic White Cardstock that's matted behind, is measured at 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" It fits the background perfectly. 


To get the really bold white sentiment, I heat embossed it with Versamark and White embossing powder.  This gives a much richer color than the Whisper White craft ink. 


I used the 2nd largest of the Seasonal Labels Dies to cut the piece behind the "HEY, HEY', HEY". I stamped them in Mango Melody, Mint Macaron, and Bermuda Bay.  I also applied color on the inside panel and envelope flap to match the front piece.  Of course, a little extra "WOO HOO!" here or there, never hurt! :-)  


To add a bit of interest to the focal point, I added a bit of Linen Thread to the DSP layer. Just adding a couple crisscross of adhesive to the middle is enough to hold the thread in place. 


The HEY HEY HEY sentiment piece is attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals, and then the "you did it" is attached across the sentiment with dimensionals as well. 


I love that this card uses TWO of the amazing Sale-A-Bration items!! When you place an order of $150 or more, you can get both of these items for FREE, PLUS get stampin' rewards for FREE too!!! YAYA!!


I really hope you enjoyed today's card project! Maybe you will try to make a background this way as well. It's so muhc fun! :-D 



Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment