Wednesday, April 7, 2021

You Make Me Happy Pretty Perennials CASE-IT Wednesday

Hello friends! I hope you're doing well today! It's been a minute since I've done a CASE-IT Wednesday, so I thought it high time to do another one. hehe.  I hope ya don't mind! These are always so much fun to do.  They are a "quick" project that's already pre-planned out and great for getting your creative juices flowing!

This week's CASE-IT project comes from page 31 of the 2021 Spring Mini Catalog. It features the Pretty Perennials Bundle. I absolutely LOVE this Bundle! The flower images are chunky and beautiful the fonts and sentiments are fabulous and the dies are spectacular! Overall, a really awesome stamp & die set, for sure!


I started out with Thick Basic White card base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"). Then stamped floral images all over the front.  The colors are so bright and cheerful!  I've used Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, and Memento Black Inks. 

The Melon Mambo Cardstock layer measures 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" and is adhered directly to the card base.  The Coastal Cabana Cardstock layer is die cut from the Painted Labels Dies and then layered over the Melon Mambo layer with dimensionals.  

I stamped "happy" in Melon Mambo and then fussy cut it out. Then I attached it to the Coastal Cabana layer with dimensionals.  

"You make me" was embossed with White Emboss Powder on a little scrap of Coastal Cabana Cardstock and then attached with dimensionals. 

I finished off the card with a Sheer Pool Party Bow attached with a glue dot next to the label. 


This card truly makes ME happy!  I just love this color combination. It's so fun and screams springtime!


I hope you enjoyed today's CASE-IT card.  Try it out for yourself! 

Join me for a fantastic project class featuring the Playful Pets product collection! We'll make FIVE absolutely amazing projects! Lots of creating and FUN to be had! PLUS, Prize Patrol!! Get the details by clicking the image here.  

But Hurry! Registration ends April 15th!!



If you would like to receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the catalog image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment