Monday, April 19, 2021

Fast & Fabulous Simply Succulents Make-It Monday Card


Hello my friends! How are you this fine Monday?  This weekend was crazy busy as it was Prom weekend and we had lots of fun getting lil Miss ready for it!  She looked absolutely gorgeous (If I do say so myself)! Oh to be young and beautiful again. hehe. 

This week's Make-It Monday is a Fast & Fabulous card.  I dunno about you, but it's really refreshing to do these now and then. Especially when they're just so pretty!

I used the Simply Succulents Stamp & Die Bundle for today's project. I LOVE that background die and the stitched labels dies too! They make this card all too easy!


Look at all the detail in that big background piece! So pretty! The sentiments are fabulous as well, aren't they?


You can see the detailed stitching on the sentiment label.  I love it!

Watch today's Make-It Monday video to see how easy it is to make this card, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel while you're at it. :-D 



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment