Thursday, April 8, 2021

Say What OSAT Blog Hop


Good morning friends! I have a very special set of projects to share with you today!  I have a beautiful card and matching gift box featuring sentiments from the Beauty Abounds Stamp Set, and the butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle. 

One of my favorite things about the sentiments in the Beauty Abounds Stamp Set is that it has split sentiments. One part can go on the front, and the rest of it goes inside the card. I always say "NO naked insides and NO naked envelopes"!  


The filigree butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle fits the sentiments well and looks beautiful with the Gold embossing and the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper. 


I just had to use a piece of Window Sheet for the front of my card because it helps the butterflies look like they're flittering around, and I think it brings emphasis to the sentiment piece too.  

When using Window Sheet for the card front, however, you want to be aware of what the inside flap may look like.  To ensure the inside of my card looked just as good as the outside, I layered butterflies behind the ones on the front, and layered the rest of the sentiment over the same spot on the inside flap.  

"A FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO CHOOSES YOU.........."

".........OUT OF A WHOLE WORLD OF PEOPLE."

So sweet isn't it?!

Of course, a beautiful card such as this deserves a spectacular gift box to go along with it!  I used one of the Love You Always Treat Boxes (from the 2021 Spring Mini Catalog) for a base and dressed it up nicely to match the card.  


I really love how the sentiments and the filigree butterflies go together so well and I think that the Fine Art Floral DSP accents them both very well! 


Be sure to follow the hop around to see the other gorgeous projects awaiting you! Click the "NEXT" button to head over to Miss Anna's blog.



Join me for a fantastic project class featuring the Playful Pets product collection! We'll make FIVE absolutely amazing projects! Lots of creating and FUN to be had! PLUS, Prize Patrol!! Get the details by clicking the image here.  

But Hurry! Registration ends April 15th!!



If you would like to receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the catalog image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment