Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop


Good morning friends! On Saturday, I brought you a card sketch for the Ink. Stamp. Share blog hop, and I used the Dandy Garden Collection of products for it.  Today, we're participating in the Crafty Challenge Blog Hop and I'm sharing another card sketch using the same products.  This will be fun because you'll be able to see how similar and yet so different the two cards are!


You can see that I pulled in that striped DSP again.  But this time I'm using a Misty Moonlight card base and a BumbleBee sentiment piece. 


I used the same Dragonfly technique that I used on the other card and even brought in the Rhinestone Basic Jewels again. 

Let me put them side by side so you can see them together. :-D 

They would make a really pretty set of cards, wouldn't they? Hmmmm.  Would you like a few more sketches to create a whole set? Maybe a gift box too?  Stay tuned!

Be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop and see lots of other fun interpretations of this card sketch!


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

3 comments: