Monday, April 12, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance Gift Box Make-It Monday


Hello there friends! How are you this fine Monday?  Today is little Miss's 17th Birthday and I needed a gift box to match her Birthday Card.  You've seen the card before. I posted it a little while ago. :-) But I needed a custom sized box for her gift.  

This is the wonder and beauty of papercrafting!  We can create a box for any occasion with a few simple supplies!


I started out with two 5 1/8" x 5 7/8" pieces of Gray Granite Cardstock. Then scored at 1 1/4" on all four sides of both pieces.  I used my handy dandy shim for my simply scored board to get a perfect fit with the lid.  You can see how I use the shim and create this sweet box, by watching today's Make-It Monday video: 


I put a link to my original video (teaching you how to create your own gift box) in the description of today's video.  You'll be able to get details for the Simply Scored Shim there too.

Consider creating your own little gift boxes. They're super easy and a whole lot of fun! And the best part is, they can be matched to the occasion and theme PERFECTLY! 


I hope you enjoyed today's project! I really enjoy bringing them to you!

Join me for a fantastic project class featuring the Playful Pets product collection! We'll make FIVE absolutely amazing projects! Lots of creating and FUN to be had! PLUS, Prize Patrol!! Get the details by clicking the image here.  

But Hurry! Registration ends April 15th!!



If you would like to receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the catalog image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment