Tuesday, February 23, 2021

PPP Blog Hop Bouquet of Hope


Good evening friends! It's time for the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop, where we create fabulous and fun alternative projects using the contents of the current month's kit! 


This month's kit is A Bouquet of Hope.  The theme is geared more towards sympathy and support.  We never WANT to have these themed cards, but occasionally we need them.  I am glad that Paper Pumpkin gives us a great variety of occasions in their kits.  The kit included contents to create 3 each of 3 different card designs.  


The kit included contents to create 3 each of 3 different card designs.  They're beautiful too! (Of course!)


For my alternative project, I chose to do a gatefold type card.  I love these.  They seem so fancy! hehe.  

I started with a piece of BumbleBee Cardstock that measured 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".  I scored it at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8". When you fold the two sides in, you're left with the standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. :-) 

As you can see, I used some of the die cut floral pieces to decorate the front.   But that polkadot background. Do you know where it came from?  I dismantled one of the envelopes and used the "main body" piece.  I cut it down to two strips of 2" x 5 3/8". I love doing that! hehe.


On the inside, I layered a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White and stamped a couple of the little flower clusters in BumbleBee ink to bring the floral theme inside. 


Such a pretty card I think!  


Click the "NEXT" button to head over to Ms Deb's blog and see what fabulous alternative project she has in store for you!
If you would like to receive the Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

6 comments:

  1. A great fancy fold card. Love the Bumblebee colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how very pretty!!! And adding that Bumblebee really shouts "spring" to me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gatefold card design. I love this polka dot designer series paper with the floral die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gatefold card Dana! I completely forget about this fold. It was the first one I learned how to create. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coordination of colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete