Monday, February 8, 2021

Hey There Chick!

Hello, hello friends! How are you today?  I hope you're doing well! Typically, I would do a Make-It Monday video for you today, but sadly I am having technical difficulties.  So instead, I'm going to share a couple of cards that my Coffee & A Card Class did on Wednesday. 



These cards are terrific for all levels of crafter, really.  For my class, I die cut everything to make the class run smoothly.  The gals got to see how the Stamparatus makes stamping easy by stamping their hens on the pre-cut diecuts. It certainly made the class go smoother!  Plus the oooohs and aaaaahs of stamping both hens at the same time was priceless! hehe. 

Stampin' Up made this class SUPER EASY for me by designing the cards and giving us a printable tutorial.  Talk about making my job SOOOOOO easy! hehe.   So, my gift to you today is the tutorial for both of the cards pictured here.  They were so much fun to make and would be terrific for multi-producing to have some extra Birthday Cards on hand.  Who doesn't need extra Birthday Cards?!

Make a bunch of these cards! Make em in different colors! Go Wild! Have fun! :-D 


If you would like to receive the current Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form! You have a couple weeks left to take advantage of FREE SAB items!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment