Wednesday, February 24, 2021

A Touch Of Ink Remix Fancy Fold

Monday, I created a Thank You card that used the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set "A Touch Of Ink" and the FREE "Oh So Ombre" Designer Series Paper.  I played around a bit and created a fancy fold card using the same color way and products, so I thought I'd share it with you here.  


The background is a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Night of Navy Cardstock that I ran through the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.  Easily becoming one of my absolute FAVORITE embossing folders! 

The main body of the card is Granny Apple Green Cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 11", scored on the LONG SIDE @ 1 1/2", 3", 5 1/2", and 8". 

I used Night Of Navy Cardstock for the background layers on the fancy fold panel, and then used Oh So Ombre Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper for the front layers. 

Cardstock:
1 1/4" x 4"
2 1/4" x 4" (CUT 2)
2 3/4" x 4"

DSP: 
1 1/8" x 3 7/8"
2 1/8" x 3 7/8"
2 5/8" x 3 7/8"


You'll also cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock at 2 1/8" x 3 7/8" to stamp a flower and sentiment on. 


I used the biggest Layering Ovals die and the biggest Stitched Oval Shapes die for the front piece. I stamped the floral sprig and "Hello Friend" in Memento Black Ink.  Then stamped the flowers in Rococo Rose ink.  


To color the bird and butterfly, check out my video tutorial on the standard card I made on Monday. 


Subscribe to my channel (if you haven't already) to be notified when I post new projects and go LIVE! :-D 

I finished off the card with some of that fun White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon.  It's so soft and pretty! I just love it!

I hope you enjoyed this card (and the one in the video) using the "A Touch Of Ink" Sale-a-Bration stamp set!  You have just a couple days left to make a qualifying purchase to earn that stamp set for FREE!! Visit my website to order: www.danasullivan.stampinup.net


If you would like to receive the Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment