Friday, November 15, 2019

On My Way To OnStage!!!!



Hello there friends! How are you today?  I wanted to pop on for a minute and let you know the reason I've been a bit quiet lately. I'm getting ready for OnStage!!! YAYAYA!! 

OnStage is a special event that Stampin' Up! hosts, where demonstrators can go to see new upcoming products, fun techniques, learn some new business skills, and meet up with other demos!  It's an absolute BLAST!  This OnStage is exceptionally special for me because I'm FINALLY qualified to attend CentreStage the night before.  Silver Elite (and above) demonstrators get to attend this catered event and get pampered for our hard work! Sounds like a great time doesn't it?! 

I'm SO EXCITED I can hardly stand it!!! 

On that note, I'm off to bed so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for my trip to Atlanta tomorrow! YAY!!!  Stay tuned on The Stampin' Chic Facebook Page, Instagram, Youtube and here for all sorts of fun, sneak peeks, and details about fantastic things to come!!!

Have a WONDERFUL evening!!!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#OnStage2019

No comments:

Post a Comment