Monday, November 4, 2019

Test Tube Treat Holder


Well,  you're in for a treat today friends! TWO awesome blog posts in ONE day! On a Monday even! WOW!!! You'd almost think I had it all together. almost. hehe.  I hope you have already gone and VOTED in Kylie's International Blog Highlights! It's always so much fun to join in! :-)

RIGHT! Let's get to THIS post, shall we?

I found these adorable glass test tube treat holders at Michael's craft store.  They're about 6 1/4" long and approximately 1" in diameter.  That's a good size for m&m's or candy corns or other smaller bits. But I needed a box to hold them.  I wanted something decorative and cute too!

This is what I came up with.

You'll start with a sheet of Cardstock measuring 8 1/2" x 7 1/2".  Then follow the template on the scoring and cutting lines.  (The highlighted measurements are your score lines)

I'm gonna go ahead and put the template here:


You'll also want some Designer Series Paper to decorate your box with:

1 - 3 3/4" x 1 3/4" (Back)
1 - 2 3/4" x 1 3/4" (Front)
2 - 2 3/4" x 1 1/4" (Sides)
1 - 1 3/4" x 1 1/4" (Top)

Follow along with my video to see how to score and cut the box and to see how I decorated mine!


These would make adorable gifts to say Thanks to people you know and love. :-) If you make them for yourself, please share photos on the "Stampin' Chic's Group" on Facebook! I'd love to see!!


Well, friends, that's all for today! lol.  I hope you've enjoyed your double shot of the Stampin' Chic today.  I'll see y'all again later!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies used to create the Test Tube Treat Box, just click on any of the images here to be taken directly to my website.

Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment