Thursday, September 16, 2021

My favorite time of year!


Good morning my crafty friends!  The morning air is getting crisp, the leaves are beginning to change colors, and fall is upon us! YAY!  This is my absolute FAVORITE time of year! I love all the things about the Autumn season.  One of my favorite things is all the beautiful colors that come to life!

Today's project is a tribute to the Autumn season.  The Crafty Collaborations Crew have put together a blog hop to celebrate all the things related to this wonderful time of year! 

This card is one of the two I did with my Coffee & A Card class this month.  The girls enjoyed the sweet simplicity of it, and loved the little peek-a-boo of Designer Series Paper (DSP) in the background. 


The stitching in the Stitched Leaves Dies is absolutely gorgeous! And did you happen to notice the stitching around the negative space on the background layer too?  Gaaaah! So pretty! For the class, I pre-die cut the leaf out of the background layer, to save time. 

We used the coordinating Love of Leaves Stamp Set to stamp the leafy background. Then, attached a square of the Blackberry Beauty DSP to the backside, to cover up the hole. 

Linen thread is a terrific simple and rustic embellishment, but sometimes it needs a little more oomph! Wrapping it around the card twice helps it fill the space a bit better, while still maintaining the same look.  

It's a beautiful card that's quick and easy to replicate.  My favorite kind! :-D

Be sure to visit the other blogs on the list to get more fabulous Fall/Autumn related project ideas! 

Registration is open NOW for the upcoming Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape with me and my friend Wendy!  Join us for a fun and exciting Stamping Experience full of amazing products and gorgeous projects! Get all the details and register by clicking the image here: 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

7 comments: