Monday, September 13, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves Make-It Monday

Hello there friends! I hope you're doing well today!  I have a beautiful card to share with you, featuring the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle and a couple of fabulous Sale-A-Bration items!


Can you see the sparkle of the Be Dazzling Specialty paper in there?  Soooooo pretty! I just love all the texture! This paper is perfect for die cutting the beautifully detailed leaves!


My new FAVORITE color combination for fall has got to be Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Merry Merlot! So regal and beautiful! Very befitting this gorgeous time of year. 

To see how I created this card, check out today's Make-It Monday video: 


I hope you enjoy today's beautiful fall card! Be sure to FOLLOW my blog to get notified when I post more fabulous content. And Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss any video tutorials!


Registration is open NOW for the upcoming Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape with me and my friend Wendy!  Join us for a fun and exciting Stamping Experience full of amazing products and gorgeous projects! Get all the details and register by clicking the image here: 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment