Monday, September 20, 2021

Blackberry Beauty Make-It Monday

I have a fabulous fancy fold card to share with you today! It's perfect for those occasions where you have a lot to say or you have multiple people who need to sign the inside. What a sweet way to let someone know you're thinking of them.


I'm using the Blackberry Beauty Suite of products for this beautiful sweet card.  

Here's what you'll need: 

Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: (2) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: 2 1/8" x 3 1/4"(die cut with 3rd largest Stitched So Sweetly Die)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 3/4" x 11" (scored at 5" and 10")
Basic White Cardstock: scrap for stamping and die cutting flower stem, scrap strip for stamping and fussy cutting sentiment
Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4" x 5 1/4" , 1 5/8" x 2 3/4" 

I also used some Gold Shimmer Ribbon and Metallic Matte Dots embellishments.


I showed how to create the card in this week's Make-It Monday LIVE on The Stampin' Chic Dana Sullivan Facebook Page.  It's a really fun way to create a card that has plenty of room for writing. 

You can watch the video here (or click to view on YouTube).  Please give the video a Thumbs Up if you enjoyed it, and consider subscribing to my channel as well. 


Of course, I wanted to showcase the Blackberry Beauty Product Suite because it's the collection of products Wendy and I use in our upcoming Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape. We'll have 12 absolutely gorgeous projects for you, PLUS the option to purchase the bonus class with even MORE product included! The kit is jam packed with projects AND Stampin' Up Products. 

I'd love for you to join us! The kit is available to anyone in the USA, and the tutorial only option is available to anyone globally! :-D


I truly hope you enjoyed today's sweet project! "FOLLOW" my blog to get notified so you don't miss any new posts. 

Registration is open NOW for the upcoming Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape with me and my friend Wendy!  Join us for a fun and exciting Stamping Experience full of amazing products and gorgeous projects! Get all the details and register by clicking the image here: 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment