Monday, March 22, 2021

You Are Amazing! In Bloom Make-It Monday

Good morning my friends! How are you this fine Monday?  It's time for Make-It Monday and I have a fantastic one for you! It's bold, It's bright, and it's lots of FUN!!  

Let's get to it!


Supplies I used:
* 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Coastal Cabana Cardstock (Scored at 4 1/4" on the LONG side)
* 3" x 4 1/2" Pool Party Cardstock (Embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder)
* 7/8" x 4" Brights Designer Series Paper
* 4" x 5 1/4" Basic White Cardstock for inside panel
* 2 1/2" x 1 5/8" Basic White Cardstock for Sentiment Label
* 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Basic White Cardstock for Stitched Circle Die Cut
* 1" x 3/4" Highland Heather Cardstock for accent piece (behind sentiment label)
* Scraps of Melon Mambo, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay, and Granny Apple Green Cardstocks for die cutting flowers and leaves. 

The In Bloom stamp set has such fantastic bold images and sentiments. They're incredible!  And the coordinating Pierced Blooms dies are absolutely to die for! I love all the little stitchy details!!  When you add the Frosted Epoxy Droplets to the flower centers, you get something totally stunning!


I'm a sucker for these bright and cheery colors together! They're just so much fun!! And, they make my heart happy! :-D


Be sure to visit my Facebook Page THE STAMPIN' CHIC DANA SULLIVAN this evening at 7pm est to hang out with me LIVE to create this card.  Come and chat with me!

If you would like to receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the catalog image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment