Monday, March 8, 2021

Make-It Monday Butterfly Brilliance

Happy Monday friends! How are ya?  I hope you had a terrific weekend! I have a sweet card to share with you today.  It's part of the Butterfly Brilliance Collection and is just adorable! 


Isn't it cute? It's really easy to make too!  We love those don't we?


Supplies you'll need: 

* 4 1/4" x 11" Mint Macaron Cardstock (Scored at 5 1/2" on the LONG side)
* 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Misty Moonlight Cardstock for card layer and for filigree butterfly
* 4" x 5 1/4" Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper (SOLD OUT :-( However, you could create your own DSP using the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp)
* 4" x 5 1/4" Basic White Cardstock (For the inside layer), and a 2 1/2" x 2" piece for the sentiment layer

I used the So Sentimental Stamp & Die Bundle because I wanted to create a Thank you card and I just LOVE the coordination within this set!  I stamped the "Thank You" in Misty Moonlight Ink and popped the die cut up on dimensionals. 

Sadly, the ribbon I used is from the Holiday catalog and is no longer available, however, with all of these beautiful colors you'll have no trouble finding a wonderful coordinating ribbon to use in it's place.  The Misty Moonlight In-Color Ribbon would be a great option!

Watch my video to see how I created the card.  Be sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel as well, so you don't miss out on any upcoming videos! 


I hope you enjoyed today's Fast & Fabulous card! I had so much fun creating with you LIVE on my Facebook page THE STAMPIN' CHIC DANA SULLIVAN

If you would like to receive the Spring 2021 Mini Catalog, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment