Monday, March 1, 2021

Make-It Monday Brilliant Butterfly


Hello there friends! I'm so excited to share today's project with you!  It features the BRAND NEW Butterfly Brilliance Stamp & Die Bundle and the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper. 


I love that the dies include one set to cut out the stamped images and one set to cut our coordinating filigree images.   The die that cuts out the images also coordinates and cuts out the butterflies on one of the DSP patterns! OOOOOH!!! That's my FAVORITE thing!! :-D


Here's the measurements for this card: 
Base: 4 1/4" x 11" Basic Black (scored at 4 1/2" & 5 1/2" on the LONG side)
Layer: 4 3/8" x 4 1/8" Smoky Slate (embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder)
DSP: 7/8" x 4 1/8" 
Rainbow Glimmer Paper (for die cutting butterflies)
Scrap of Melon Mambo and Basic White (for sentiment piece)
Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon

This fold is called a "Book binding" fancy fold. I love the way it looks.  This one is more of a "faux fold" though because I didn't adhere that section to the inside. But really that strip should be adhered to the inside of the card so that only the 4 1/2" section opens. Either way are fabulous!


Watch today's video to see how I created the card and how to get that beautiful rainbow butterfly image!


If you're not already subscribed to my channel, consider clicking "SUBSCRIBE" and the little notification bell so you don't miss out on any videos I share. :-D

I hope you enjoyed today's fun project! Enjoy!

If you would like to receive the Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment