Saturday, March 6, 2021

March Stampin' For Christmas Blog Hop


Good morning friends! It's time to share the monthly Stampin' for Christmas themed projects! Today, I'm not sharing a card. Instead, I've got a sweet gift tag to share.  


I think it would be perfect to tie onto a hostess gift for a holiday party. Don't you think?

To create this tag, begin with a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock measuring 4 3/4" x 2 1/2".  Cut both corners off of one end of the tag.  On the other end, use a corner rounder on both corners. 

For the soft background, I used the snowflake cluster stamp and VersaMark ink.  I stamped it all over the background.  This made the tag look more interesting and less plain. 

I used a handheld hole punch to cut the tag hole.  Then strung an approx 8" length of White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and approx 8" of Silver Metallic Edge White Ribbon together through the hole.  Trim the ends to give a clean looking finish.  


I stamped one of the large snowflakes in Pacific Point Ink, and stamped "Thank You Snow Much" in Misty Moonlight Ink on the Basic White layered circle. 

I used the 2nd smallest dies for the sentiment pieces, and attached them together with Stampin' Dimensionals.  

The White Snowflake is cut from a foam adhesive sheet with Basic White Cardstock on the front.  Adhesive sheets are a MUST if you plan to die cut intricate pieces.  It makes adhering them to your projects, very nice! Plus, these foam adhesive sheets are like having a dimensional on the whole back of the snowflake.  

I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels and tied approx 10" of Misty Moonlight/Silver/White Baker's Twine around the ribbons. 

I can see this tag tied onto a beautiful fruit basket or a bottle of wine. :-) A terrific way to say "Thanks for having us over"!

To see more Christmas projects, follow the hop all the way around to where you started.  You can head over to Narelle's blog by clicking the Next Button. She's got a beautiful project waiting for you there!


If you would like to receive the Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

10 comments: