Monday, March 29, 2021

Stampers Showcase Spring Has Sprung!


Good morning friends! It's time for another Make-It Monday!!!!!!!!!!!  Oooooh! And it's time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop too! :-D  

This is my FAVORITE Monday of the whole month!  The Stampers Showcase designers are the best and always come up with utterly AMAZING projects to share with you! This month, our theme is all about Springtime! I am SO READY For winter to be over and spring to finally be here! 

My project this month features the Pretty Perennials Stamp & Die Bundle from the Spring Mini catalog.  I am IN LOVE with this bundle! It's so pretty and SO MUCH FUN!


I love how bold and clean the sentiments are and how much fun it is to layer the flower elements together!  Night of Navy is an excellent color for the HAPPY sentiment. And, it pairs well with Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Granny Apple Green.  A nice collection of primary type colors. 

This is one of those sets that can have a totally different feel based on the color scheme you choose to use.  Imagine this in pinks and cool Caribbean colors!   Join me tonight at 7pm est on THE STAMPIN' CHIC DANA SULLIVAN Facebook page for my Make-It Monday LIVE, where I'll be creating with this bundle and different colors! It's gonna be a great time, so come and chat!

Please click the "NEXT" button to be taken over to my sweet friend Ange's blog and see what Spring looks like to her!


Join me for a fantastic project class featuring the Playful Pets product collection! We'll do FIVE absolutely fabulous projects, and you'll receive a terrific goody bag as well!
Click the image for details and to register for the class!




If you would like to receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),click the catalog image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

7 comments:

  1. Pretty!! Hope to be seeing these colours in the garden soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bundle Dana, such a fresh looking card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute springy card! Thanks for coordinating a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Dana. It makes me H-A-P-P-Y!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colour combo - love the layered flowers and lots of my favourite white space! xx

    ReplyDelete