Monday, March 15, 2021

Fast & Fabulous Wildly Happy Make-It Monday

Hey there Stampin' Pals! How are ya?  It's a beautiful spring day here in East TN!  We got a lot accomplished this weekend (which I'm super thankful for), and I'm ready to get back to work today! 

I'm bringing you another Fast & Fabulous Card today.  It's simple, easy, and oh so cute! OH, and did I mention there's more than one?!


Adorable! I LOVE the Wildly Happy Stamp Set because it's just so soft and sweet and cuddly! 


I made four cards because I couldn't decide WHICH of the sweet momma and baby pairs I liked best. Turns out, I can't pick a favorite and I love them all! 

Each of the cards are basically made the same.  They are each a standard A2 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base (scored at 4 1/4").  They each have another layer of the same color (4" x 5 1/4") that has been embossed with the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder.  I used the Layering Circles and the Stitched Shapes dies for the focal image layers, and I attached them with dimensions.  OH! And I tied that beautiful crinkled seam binding ribbon on each of them too.  Stampin' Blends make a blast of coloring the images. 

Before each card, I'll tell you the colors I used. :-) 

The bunnies are so sweet!  I used Balmy Blue for the color base.  The Crumb Cake combo and Light Mossy Meadow helped me color the bunnies. 


I thought the Pandas should definitely be on the Petal Pink card.  It goes well with the starkness of the Basic Black Blends Marker and the Light Just Jade "grassy area". 


I love Grey and Yellow together! So this card definitely had to be the sweet elephants.  I used So Saffron for the card base and layers.  Gray Granite is the perfect elephant color, so that's what I used on them.  I chose Light Cinnamon Cider to make the dirt around their feet. 


I don't get to use Soft Seafoam very often, so I leapt at the opportunity to use it here. Pumpkin Pie and a touch of Basic Black covered the pretty fox!


I really enjoyed making these cards! They're definitely Fast & Fabulous! I hope you like them too! Which one is your favorite? Let me know! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! Come back again soon! 



If you would like to receive the Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment