Monday, February 17, 2020

Make It Monday - Peaceful Poppies Elements

Hello there! I've got a fabulously fun quick and simple card for you today!


I love when there's a product out there that does most of the work for you.  The Peaceful Poppies Elements are a prime example of that type of product.

I started out with a standard Pool Party Cardstock base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4")

I used the paint spatter stamp from Painted Poppies to create that fantastic black textured background. It's really pretty awesome!

Then, I arranged pieces from the Peaceful Poppies Elements to create that beautiful floral element.

Well, Just check out the video to see how quick and easy it was to put together! :-) You'll love it!


I am in love with the sentiments from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set. They're fantastic (and my new favorite!).  I used that set for each of the two sentiments I used on these cards.


I admit, I do love this simple layout and design. :-)

I hope you enjoyed today's project friends! I had so much fun creating it for you! :-D

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to order any of the products I used on today's project, you can do so by simply clicking on any of the images here:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment