Wednesday, February 19, 2020

CASE IT - Thoughtful Blooms SAB Cover Tag

Hey there friends! Today's CASE IT project is a fantastic one! I've had my eye on this tag since I first saw the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Right there on the cover, such a CUTE tag!


As I was saying, I have had my eye on that tag for some time now. I don't really have a reason for waiting so long to case it, but today is the day! Woot Woot! I love it!

At first glance, you'll notice that SERIOUSLY SERIOUS stitched tag die cut that comes from the Bonanza Buddies bundle. OH MY GOSH!!!! That die is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!!!! lol. I am totally and completely in love with it.  So stinkin' cute!

One of the fabulous things about the tag is that it incorporates several different product suites and sets. We have the Bonanza Buddies dies and adorable little pom poms. We've got the Peaceful Poppies sequins. The new masks (for the polka dots) and the beautiful Thoughtful Blooms Sale-a-Bration stamp set and punch.  AWESOME!

Alright, enough about how fantastic it is. Let's get it made shall we?

First off, you'll need to use that stinkin' cute tag die and cut one out of each of Whisper White and Poppy Parade.

We'll use the polka dot mask and brayer on the white tag.  So get out the Poppy Parade ink and bray on some polka dots!  After I made the project, I THINK the dots were actually done in Flirty Flamingo.  It's ok though. This way is gorgeous too! But you could do either/or.


On the Poppy tag you'll need to take the tiny flower from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set, and with Poppy Parade ink, randomly stamp all over the front of it.

Another fun element of the tag, is the use of the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut the window out of the Poppy tag.  So cool!

Our Foam Adhesive Strips really come in handy for making shaker items! I also put that strip across the top to keep it from sagging there.


Once the foam is in place, and you've added your little pinch of "trinkets", you'll want to sandwich the two tags together. Make sure your dots are facing the window!


The Call Me Clover leaves, Poppy Parade "THANK YOU" and the Bermuda Bay flower are all part of the Thoughtful Blooms set.  It's SUPER CUTE too! I'm gonna have to make some things with it. I hadn't used it yet! ACK!

Notice that the flower has one of the white pom poms attached to the center. I used a glue dot and it fit perfectly! Speaking of the flower, It's actually two different stamps that make the layers. The outer layer was stamped off one time to give it a lighter shade. I love that we can simply "stamp off" to create another color of ink! Awesome!

I looped approximately 8" of Whisper White Baker's twine through the tag hole and tied it into a knot so it wouldn't come out.  Then, tied a bow in Bermuda Bay Striped Ribbon.  So Cute!


I hope you liked today's project and CASE IT yourself! It's a lot of fun, pretty quick to do, and very cute!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to order any of the supplies I used to create today's project (those dies?!!!), just click on the icons below and be taken directly to my website!  Remember that Sale-a-Bration is still going on, so you can get that Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set and the Small Bloom Punch with qualifying purchases.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment