Monday, February 10, 2020

Lovely Valentine's Tag

Hello everyone!! How are you today?  Love is in the air! Right?  Well, today it is anyway! hehe.  I have an ADORABLE gift tag to share with you. 


I used a bit of Real Red Cardstock for the tag, and stamped in Flirty Flamingo on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.

Something I love about this tag is that it combines older with brand new products! The little stitched accent heart is from the "Stitched Be Mine" dies in the annual catalog.  They were the hot ticket bundle for Valentine's Day last year, but go PERFECTLY with the Heartfelt bundle in this year's Spring Mini Catalog.  I LOVE it when I get to keep using products I bought before! It really helps me feel like I got my money's worth. :-D

Another brand new product created that stunning background  you see here.  The "Power of Hope" bundle can be earned FREE in the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  I can tell you that the embossing folder is a HUGE hit!!! It's INCREDIBLE!

I finished off my little tag with some of my favorite ribbon, the Polka dot tulle ribbon. Then tied a super cute little bow out of the Whisper White Baker's Twine.

All together, it took MINUTES to create this fabulously sweet Valentine gift tag!

PSHEW! And I LOVE THAT!




There you have it friends! A super adorable, quick and simple gift tag that looks like it took way more than just a couple minutes to create!

I hope you enjoyed my tag!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to make some of these tags for yourself, you can get your hands on the supplies used by clicking any of the icons here below. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment