Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wishing You a Lovely Day

Hey, Hey, Hey friends! How are you this fine Wednesday?  Today is Tinker Tom's and my Anniversary, so he played hooky from work and we had a WONDERFUL lunch together (ALONE!!! Without a single child!!!).  It was fabulous! hehe.  And, what's MORE is that he handmade a card for me!!!

WHAT?!!!

I know!  Sweetest thing EVER!

Ok, I'll show you so you don't hafta ask! ;-)


I love it!  And I love how he thought to put stems on the hearts! So creative! :-D 

Well, after our lunch date, I came home and got to work on today's CASE IT Wednesday project.  


 Its the "FOREVER LOVELY" stamp and die set and I had a lot of fun creating it. I really like the way the die cut layer overlaps the stamped layer.  That was pretty neat!


I started with a standard 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base in Highland Heather.  

The Whisper White and the other piece of Highland Heather are both 5" x 4 1/4". 

After I stamped the images on both ends of the white cardstock, I die cut both ends of the heather.  Once I added dimensionals to pop the purple layer up, it was a breeze to line the two up. 


A bit of that beautiful Whisper White Polka dotted tulle finished it up nicely!

I hope you try this card because it really was a lot of fun to create! I'm going to do it in a few different colors! :-D

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase the supplies I used on today's card,  you can simply click any of the images here below to be taken directly to my website.  Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment