Monday, December 16, 2019

Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Club and a fabulous recipe for you to try!

Hey, hello!!  It's almost CHRISTMASTIME!!! Can you believe it?! Gosh! Seems like only last week it was Halloween and now BAM! It's Christmas!


There was is no Make-it Monday this week due to it falling on my absolute FAVORITE day of the ENTIRE YEAR!!!!  Today was the Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Club party!!!  Every year a very select group of friends get together and do a cookie exchange party.  These hard core cookie connoisseurs bake and package a dozen fabulous, nae! AMAZING, cookies for each participant in the club (plus an extra dozen to donate to our choice of charity).  We eat a fantastic meal, play a few fun games, do a gift exchange, and then end the evening swapping out packages of our delectable treats!

This year, one of the gals had stumbled across the most ADORABLE game for us to play! Reindeer Ring Toss!! What FUN!



And, dare I say, this year's cookies were INCREDIBLE!  Twix, Fruit Cake, Espresso, and more! YUMMO YUM YUMMMMMM!!!


Trust me, they taste every bit as delicious as they look! OH BOY!


That's a LOT of cookies! One dozen from each person will go to our local Fire & Rescue agencies. The rest, each member gets to do with as she pleases.  I like to mix up the cookies for a fabulous assortment in each tin, and then I have that many ready made gifts to give out! Hannah always gives one tin to the school bus driver, and we have a gal that we visit at Christmas time who also gets one.  Then we have a few more to surprise various people with.  And then, of course, we keep one or two for ourselves! ;-)

Now you can see why this is my favorite day of the ENTIRE YEAR!!! hehe.  The friendships that I've made with these incredible women are priceless and I do cherish the time we get to spend together just having fun and enjoying each other's company!

I posted a couple photos of my Chewy Chocolate Espresso Cookies on Instagram and Facebook and naturally people would like to have the recipe!  SOOOOOOO, Here you go friends! Enjoy!!!


I would love to know about YOUR Holiday traditions!  Please comment below and share your stories. :-)  If you try my recipe, let me know what you think!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#HollyJollyChristmasCookieClub


No comments:

Post a Comment