Thursday, December 5, 2019

An ADORABLE A2 Card Holder

Good morning my friends! How are you today?  Recently one of my customers asked if I had a cute card box that would fit 3 to 4 standard A2 size cards.  Unfortunately, I had to say no I didn't.  However, I took that opportunity to create one that I think is pretty cute! I hope you like it too!


It features velcro closures on the flap to hold it closed and keep your cards safe and sound! The box measures 4 1/2" x 6" and will hold 4 reasonably embellished and layered cards, as well as their envelopes.

Here's a template for you to use to create your own! They're super simple and easy to make, which means you can whip one out in no time! Coordinate with all of you cards and sort them into these beautiful little boxes. :-)


The photo below shows how I assembled my box, by using Tear n Tape to attach the front and back pieces together and hold the whole box together too.


Once you have it assembled,  Feel free to decorate however you like! The possibilities are endless!!

I hope you enjoyed today's 3D project and that you use it to create your own folders for cards!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any (or all) of the products I used today, simply click on one of the icons to be taken directly to my website!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment