Monday, December 23, 2019

All Dressed Up Handbag

Hello there! I have a fun little sneak peek into the 2020 Spring Mini Catalog for you! I think you're gonna love it.  I love it!


This handbag is SUPER CUTE! And it's a terrific size for a gift bag. In the one on the left, I've got snail adhesive, a roll of lifesavers, a container of charms and a package of metallic pearls! And there's still a little room left for something else.  On the right, I've got 6 Lindor Truffles!

Now, if you think the handbags are cute, you are gonna LOVE the backpack!!! It's SERIOUSLY adorable!!


I made this one using the Peaceful Boughs pinecones, and I just love it! But I can't wait to make some cute little Valentine's ones for my hunny bunny and mini me! :-) (Don't worry, I'll share em with you too. Stay tuned!!)

Of course, I've done a video to show you how to make the handbag. And, I tell you what to do differently for the backpack.  So, come January 3rd you'll be ready to purchase your own die set! I can't wait to see what everyone does with the bag dies specifically.  There are some incredibly genius crafters out there who will most likely create totally different projects! I can't wait! :-D

You can see my video here.  But watch it over on Youtube and subscribe to my channel (if you're not already a subscriber) so that you'll know when I post future videos!  I really enjoy making them for you and hope to do them even more often in 2020!


Well friends, Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that you have enjoyed my project and are looking forward to getting your hands on these BRAND NEW products!!!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to create your own adorable handbags, here are the supplies I used.  Remember, the All Dressed Up dies will not be available until January 3rd but everything else is available now. :-)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment