Saturday, December 21, 2019

Peaceful Boughs and the cutest little gift bag EVER!

Good morning friends! I have an exciting project to share with you today.  I received a Christmas Card from a wonderful friend of mine the other day. It was so beautiful, it inspired today's projects!


The card on the left is the STUNNING card I received from my friend. The card on the right is the one I created from inspiration.

I had seen Janice create multiple projects, that were absolutely GORGEOUS mind you, using this same bundle. Every time she made something with it I thought "I have GOT to get that set!".  The Peaceful Boughs bundle not only has those gorgeous multi-layer pinecones, but it also has that magnificent pine bough AND the sentiment piece used on both cards.  It also has a smaller sentiment piece that coordinates as well.  Let's just say, it's the COMPLETE PACKAGE for Seasonal Cardmaking! If you search PINTEREST for Peaceful Boughs, you'll find an unlimited supply of inspiration and INCREDIBLE projects!!

Ok, so I did mention the CUTEST little gift bag EVER!!!  I combined the Peaceful Boughs bundle with a BRAND NEW product coming in the 2020 Mini Catalog.  It's the All Dressed Up dies from the Dressed to Impress product suite.   Trust me, you're gonna love this one!!


The dies can make a beautiful handbag, or........... This fantastic backpack!

I will be featuring the Dressed to Impress products in the upcoming Make-it Monday! So stay tuned for that! :-) I'll show you how to make the handbag.

I love how these two projects come together nicely. They are dressed and ready for Christmas! :-D


I hope you've enjoyed today's projects!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to order supplies to create the projects you see here, you can click any of the icons below to go directly to my website.  Please note that the "All Dressed Up Dies" will NOT be available until January 3rd 2020.  Hang tight friends! We're almost there! :-D But everything else is available now!

Product List

There's a NEW online Stampin' Escape available for you to join in! 
Just click the image below to get the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment