Monday, December 2, 2019

Mini Holiday Coffee Cup Holder

Well HELLO THERE!! :-D  Today's post is a super adorable little treat holder for the coffee lover in your life, or well, for just about anyone! I think they're the cutest things EVER!


This project features the Wrapped in Plaid product Suite.  I used the Perfectly Plaid Stamp set for the Merry Christmas sentiment as well as the beautiful Gold embossed tree on the front. 

All in all, it's a really quick and simple project too!  Here's the template for the holder itself:


I cut the Designer Series Paper (DSP) as follows:
* 2 3/8" x 3 1/2"
* 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"
* 2 3/8" x 5/8"

If you use the 6x6" Wrapped in Plaid dsp, I show you in the video how to cut it for the cup.  This leaves a little gap in the back.  I used a piece of coordinating cardstock cut at 1 3/4" x 2 7/16" to cover that gap.

I used the 1 1/2" circle punch on the area indicated with the black circle. This gives you the topper for your coffee cup.  I went back over that same space with the 2" punch to make the hole big enough for the cup.  Of course, that's not what I did in the video. lol.  But that's what I did in the first place. And that's what you'll wanna do to make it easier. haha!

I've done a YouTube video to show you how to make the cup and holder. If you're not already a subscriber, please visit my channel and "SUBSCRIBE".


I hope you like this little project as much as I do! Enjoy!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to order any of the supplies used on today's project, you can find them here.  Simply click on an image to be taken to my website. :-)

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Can you give me the link for where you purchased the mini coffee cups? Thanks again. Such a cute and pretty gift idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim! Actually, these were a Stampin' Up item in 2019's holiday catalog. However, I believe you can find some similar cups on Amazon. :-)

      Delete