Monday, May 9, 2022

Wishing You The Best Day Ever! Framed Occasions Card

Hi there my crafty friends! I hope you're doing well! Today's project is featuring the Framed Occasions Stamp Set and coordinating Beautiful Shapes Dies. 


This stamp set is perfect to create your own background paper. I really enjoy being able to custom make my own DSP.  For this one, I used Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, and Soft Succulent.  I used these colors because I had the Framed Occasions Stamp Set and the 2021-2023 In-Color Opal Rounds in mind for my card. lol. It's funny that sometimes it's the paper that dictates the project.  Sometimes it's a stamp set or a certain theme. This time, it was opal rounds! HA!

After I stamped my background on the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White Cardstock, I tied a length of the Open Weave Ribbon around it into a bow.  Then, I attached it to the 4 1/4" x 11" (scored at 5 1/2") THICK Basic White card front with Stampin' Seal. 

I used a scrap of Basic White Cardstock to stamp the sentiment in Memento ink, then die cut out of the 2nd smallest hexagon shape. The 2nd largest hexagon shape die was used to cut a scrap of Fresh Freesia Cardstock for the background layer to the sentiment piece.  The two hexagons were attached together with Stampin' Dimensionals, and then attached to the card front with Dimensionals as well. 

This is a card that is quick and simple to make and perfect for any special occasion. 

I hope you enjoyed my card! I'll see you again soon with another fun Stampin' Up creation!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment