Monday, May 2, 2022

Framed Occasions In-Color Make-It Monday

Hello my crafty friends! I have a fabulously textured card to share with you today, AND it's featuring the BRAND NEW 2022-2024 In-Colors!


I used several new items, including: the Framed Occasions stamp set, the Stylish Shapes Dies, 2022-2024 In-Color cardstocks/inks/and twine.  I'm so excited about these new items! I can't wait for them to be available to you! 

Oh wait!!!! They'll be available tomorrow!!! WOOT WOOT!!! That's right! The new 2022 Annual Catalog goes live TOMORROW!!! YAYA!!! 

Each of the In-Color Banners (and the stitched circle sentiment piece) were cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies.  They are probably the item I'm most excited to become available.  They'll definitely be my new "go to" dies! I used the largest banner and the 3rd smallest circle.  The set also includes a nested set of stitched square shapes too! OOOOOOH YEAH!!!

The Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder makes a gorgeous impression and looks absolutely fabulous with the new In-Colors!


The banners that weren't embossed, were stamped using the same color ink and images from the Framed Occasions Stamp Set. 


Once I had everything cut, embossed, and stamped, I laid the pieces onto the front of a standard A2 Thick Basic White Card Base ( 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4") and attached them directly to the front. 

I attached the sentiment piece with dimensionals and then died a double loop bow out of the coordinating In-Color Baker's Twine.  

The Opal Rounds made the finishing touches.  


This card is going in the first package of each of my In-Color Club members!  I think they'll really enjoy it.  I hope you do too!


Speaking of In-Color Club, would you like to know how YOU can join in on the fun??

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment