Monday, May 30, 2022

2022-2024 In-Color Stampers Showcase Blog Hop


Good morning my crafty friends! How are you this fabulous Monday?  As you know, the last Monday of each month is dedicated to the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop! YAY!!  I'm always excited for this hop because we have incredible designers who do amazing work!  I can't wait to share all of our projects with you!

This month's theme is all about the Brand New 2022-2024 In-Colors! Hold on to your hats folks! You're in for a treat! 

Every year when the new In-Colors come out, I host an In-Color Club (see graphic at the end of this post for details). And one of my favorite things about the In-Color Club is that I create a set of cards for my customers featuring their in-color for that month.  At the end of the 5 month club, my customers end up with a fantastic collection of supplies in the new colors PLUS a beautiful set of handmade cards too!  

My project for the Stampers Showcase Hop is one of those cards.  I really enjoy making a monochromatic card. I think it's very classic and beautiful.  The Cottage Rose Stamp & Die Bundle from the Abigail Rose product Suite was perfect for what I had in mind. 

I love the combination of die cuts from the colored cardstock, and die cut stamped images in the same color.  So much fun!


For this card, I started with a Sweet Sorbet standard A2 (8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4") card base.  I used the leaf sprig stamp from the set to stamp in Versamark ink around the edges of the card front.  By using Versamark, I can keep that monochromatic look, but it's more subtle than using the actual Sweet Sorbet ink. 

The Basic White scalloped layer was cut from the 2nd largest of the Scalloped Contours Dies.  I truly love this set of dies and was thrilled to find it carried over from the last catalog! It was attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals, after I stamped the "feel better" sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink. 

I stamped the large floral piece in Sweet Sorbet ink on a scrap of Basic White Cardstock, then die cut it with the coordinating die.  That makes things SO much easier! Then, there are two each of the Sweet Sorbet Cardstock die cut floral sprigs.  

After adding Dimensionals to the back of the stamped rose, I positioned it on the card and used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the floral sprigs directly to the white scalloped layer.  When I was satisfied in their placement, I took the backings off the Dimensionals and attached the rose. 


Stampin' Up color coordination is unparalleled, so it's easy to add embellishments and do monochromatic projects.  I used the new In-Color Matte Decorative Dots to fill in a little of the white area, and then finished the card with a cute little bow made from the In-Color Baker's Twine pack. 


I really like the way this card turned out and I hope my In-Color Club members will as well!

Be sure to follow the hop all the way around, so you don't miss any fantastic projects featuring the all new 2022-2024 In-Colors! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dana! I love that stamp set and you show if off beautifully with the monochromatic Sweet Sorbet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Dana, love the Sweet Sorbet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the Sweet Sorbet and Basic White

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with sweet sorbet and basic white. Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a monochromatic card - great project that would look great in any colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flower and assories on this gorgeous card are what impressed me the most. Sweet Sorbet tones add enough to make card simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Dana, it is so lovely to see this stamp in alternative colours, it is stunning x

    ReplyDelete