Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Thinking of You Paper Pumpkin

Good morning friends! Today, I'm sharing another Paper Pumpkin Alternative from the March 2022 kit (while I await the April kit). I can always use "Thinking of You" cards. They're perfect for all sorts of reasons and occasions. 


I cut apart an envelope and a card for this one.  Because the white cards in the kits aren't exactly the same white as our Basic White, I used the front side of a card for a card layer and the back side for stamping and cutting elements.  And while I "MOSTLY" use things from the kit for my alternative projects, in this case I brought in a piece of BumbleBee Cardstock and BumbleBee ink. I also decided to use a piece of White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon. This is a terrific ribbon to "soften" the look of a project. 


Here, you can see that, before I attached the speckled envelope piece for the background, I die cut the 2nd largest Scalloped Contour from the center.  This is my FAVORITE way to extend my supplies in a kit!  Now, I'll have a fabulous background for this card AND a fun layer for another project later!



I love the Paper Pumpkin kits each month.  The projects are always fresh and new. But I truly enjoy creating fun alternative projects from them as well.  It allows me the creative freedom of stepping outside the box when I choose to.  When I'm creating something totally new with the kit contents, I feel like I get the best of both worlds! The Paper Pumpkin kits really are for all levels of crafter!


If you're not already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, consider signing up today! You can skip a month whenever you like and cancel anytime. But I have a feeling you'll want to keep getting that magical little red box! :-D
Once you've subscribed, join my Paper Pumpkin Groupies Facebook Group for more fun and ideas. 


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots 
FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment