Sunday, April 17, 2022

April 2022 KBH Theme: Free For All


Good morning my crafty friends! Happy Easter! Today is the April Kre8tors' Blog Hop! yaya!! This month's theme is a Free For All and I decided to bring you a fabulous springtime fancy fold!


It's perfect for this blessed occasion.  It's called an Easel Book Card and I am IN LOVE! I made this into a Thank You card, but I think it would be a PERFECT card to make for your church pastor.  I can see this card being made into a bible, or a favorite story book for a child, or a graduation card too! Lots and lots of possibilities here!


I first saw this card design on Youtube, made by the lovely Jan B. I was instantly hooked and have since made a couple different versions. 

This one features the Flowing Flowers Stamp Set and what I had left of my Friendly Hello Sale-A-Bration papers. It all worked out so perfectly!


Jan had actually suggested the brilliant idea of using one of our Acetate Card Boxes for the envelope for this card.  Since it's got so many layers that are kinda "fluffed up", it really won't fit in a regular envelope.  

True that this card is more of a hand deliver, or send in a box, kind of card........ But it's so worth it! 


I hope you enjoyed seeing my fancy fold card! I really had a terrific time creating it! I'll do a video for it soon! PROMISE!

Meanwhile, click the "NEXT" button to visit Annette's Blog. You'll find a beautiful project waiting for you there! Hop all the way around to ensure you don't miss any terrific ideas!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the Easel cards! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Dana, using the acetate box instead of an envelope is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and gift box Dana, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful fun fold card, Dana! Thanks for sharing!💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, loving the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete