Monday, April 25, 2022

Annual Catalog Pre-Order Stampers Showcase Blog Hop

Good morning my crafty friends!! It's the last Monday of the month.  That means it's not only Make-It Monday, but it's also time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop! YAYAYAYAY!  


This month's theme is all about BRAND NEW products that are coming out in just a few more days!  It's all part of the 2022 Annual Catalog pre-order.  As Stampin' Up Demonstrators, we're able to order products an entire month before everyone else! Way cool!! PLUS, we get a fabulous discount on all of those items too! It's a pretty sweet deal actually!!  If you'd like more details, you can click the "STARTER KIT" tab at the top of this page. :-) 


The beautiful teacups and sentiment you see here are from the Cup of Tea Stamp & Die bundle.  In this bundle you'll find a couple tea cups, some tea bag and tags, floral images, and some beautiful sentiments too!  Pair this up with the bright and beautiful Designer Series Paper and you've got a dynamite combination! 


Instead of using the DSP and color scheme in the Tea Boutique Suite, I chose to use the 2021-2023 In-Colors.  Thankfully, we'll have these for one more year before they retire. I will really miss BumbleBee and Misty Moonlight!!! :'( I'm so so sad that they're leaving on May 2nd! (GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!)

I really wanted to use all of the colors on this project.  I did each of my teacups in a different color, but that left the Evening Evergreen out.  PERFECT for the sentiment! YAY! All FIVE colors utilized on my card!


Thankfully, of all the label dies retiring the first of May, the Layering Circles dies are hanging around a while longer!!  *PHEW!!* That's a sigh of relief! They're my FAVORITE dies for layering sentiments! 

On this card, I used the second smallest of each for the little sentiment piece. 


You can also see those beautiful Polished Pink sparkling gems right?  They're from the 2022 catalog! They're the new 2021-2023 In-Color Opal Rounds.  Trust me, you want to add them to your wish list! GORGEOUS!!!  And take a peek at the embossed background!!  That's from the brand new "FERN" embossing folder.  Yes, yes!! Go ahead and write that one down too!  It's beautiful!

As you can see, I've used several brand new products on my card today.  And, while you may not be able to order all of these things today, they will be available really soon!!! Hang tight! 


I hope you enjoyed today's project. I really like this bundle and product suite and look forward to showing you more of it soon!!  You can find the supply list (for things that are CURRENTLY available) down below.  The brand new products aren't available yet and will not be listed. Stay tuned for those items soon!

Be sure to hop around to the other blogs to see all of the beautiful projects that have been created for you. Enjoy!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Dana! I love the choice of colours and the embossing on the background... and those cups.... well they are just gorgeous.... (says a tea lover ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Dana, I am loving this set x

    ReplyDelete