Thursday, April 7, 2022

*Sneak Peek* Limited Edition Crafty Collaborations Cardstock Blog Hop


Good morning my crafty friends! Today, the Crafty Collaborations Crew are featuring projects that show fun and exciting ways to use your cardstock!


I have a special treat for you because not only are we participating the hop, but I'm sharing a sneak peek of a brand new up and coming stamp set from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!! YAYAYAYAYA!!! 

If you're a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, you're able to pre-order this set along with a handful of other amazingly fresh and new products.  

If you're not a demo, but would like to get this and other brand new things NOW instead of waiting a whole month, hit me up!! You can choose $125 worth of any available products for only $99!!! PLUS, get FREE shipping and a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit!! AND, get a fabulous discount on every future purchase!! YAYA!! 


One of my favorite ways to use cardstock, is to create my own Designer Series Paper with it.  In this case, I cut apart the "LIMITED EDITION" stamp to make it easier to stamp multiple images of it without having to remember to pull off a piece of mask each time.  I highly recommend getting comfortable with the idea of cutting apart your stamps if you feel inclined to!! As long as you make only one cut, you can always use the pieces together as one stamp again, without any trouble. Just line up the cut mark. 

The "Limited Edition" stamp set is actually the newest of Stampin' Up's Angel Policy Stamp Sets.  So, most of the stamps in the set have the copyright symbol on them.  Obviously I didn't want that for a background to a card, so I simply cut it off! lol.  I can see me using this stamp over and over again for project designs, so it didn't hurt me at all to cut it apart. 

As you can see from the image above, I stamped a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White Cardstock all over in Coastal Cabana ink. Such a pretty color! My FAVORITE (I think)! 


Next, I've used the Bough Punch a couple of times on a piece of Vellum Cardstock. I really liked the subtle embellishment of the two larger sprigs. 

The Background Label (Coastal Cabana) and Banner Strip (Basic White) were die cut from the Tasteful Labels Dies.  The sentiment piece (Basic White) was die cut from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  I am DEVASTATED that these two die sets are retiring!!!  They were my "GO-TO" label makers!! 

:'( Let's have a moment of silence for these incredible labels dies.  :'( 

I cut the little white stitched banner in half to make it appear longer. I wanted it to extend past each end of the Coastal Cabana label. As you can see, I stamped the sentiment with Coastal Cabana ink also and then layered all the label pieces together. 


When assembling the card, I put the 5 1/4" Basic White panel on with dimensionals.  
I attached the 3 3/4" x 1 5/8" strip of Coastal Cabana DSP directly to the right side of the white layer. 
Liquid glue applied only to the bottom stems of the Vellum sprigs, attached them to the card front. 
The entire sentiment piece was attached to the card with dimensionals. 
And finally, a beautiful sheer bow attached to the sentiment piece with a glue dot. 

Monochromatic cards are some of my absolute FAVORITE. Especially when the color is Coastal Cabana!! :-) 


I hope you enjoyed today's project! I had such a terrific time with it! I can't wait to share more of the upcoming "NEW" stuff with you!  

Be sure to follow the hop all the way around so you get lots of fabulous ideas for using your cardstock!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

13 comments: