Monday, January 24, 2022

Valentine's Day Blog Hop with the Crafty Collaborations Crew


*music plays* "I'm in the mood for love, simply because you're near me!" *hum a little hum*

Oh! Good morning friends! How are you today?  Ya know what? It's nearly Valentine's Day! The day for love, hearts and chocolates! 

Well, I don't have any chocolates just now, but I do have plenty of love and hearts to share! 

Today, the Crafty Collaborations Crew are doing a Valentine's Day Blog Hop to get you in the mood for love! Or at least, to give you some ideas for your Valentines this year! haha. 


My card is all about love! Love in layers even!   I'm using the Sweet Talk Collection of products in the Spring 2022 Mini Catalog and I just "LOVE" them!  So sweet, and beautiful, and full of "LOVE". ;-)

Ok ok! Let's get to the details shall we?

I'm using a Blushing Bride Card base that measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and is scored at 4 1/4". I've then layered a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock (embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder) onto the front with Stampin' Seal. 

The next step is to attach a 3/4" x 5 1/2" strip of the striped Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper (DSP) near the right edge of the card base. 

I added a little sparkle from the new Supple Shimmer Paper Pack, using the Scalloped Heart from the Heart Punch Pack. Then, I punched a heart full of hearts out of the DSP using the coordinated Smooth Heart from the pack. The two smaller hearts are die cut using the Sweet Conversations Stamp & Die Bundle. The larger one is from DSP and the smaller is Real Red Cardstock. 

The little Happy Valentine's Day banner is a 2 3/4" x 3/8" strip of Basic White Cardstock that I've cut dovetails out of the left end. It's stamped with Memento Black ink and then attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. I also attached the little red heart with a Dimensional as well. 

I finished off the card with a few Iridescent Rhinestones. It's nice to have a little bling on Valentine's Day! 

There's lots of fun textures on this card front!


On the inside, I attached a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White Cardstock and then stamped "Happy To Have You In My Life" in Memento Ink.  I also used the 3 heart stamp from the set and stamped that just under the sentiment in Real Red ink.  

And, because I always say "NO NAKED INSIDES AND NO NAKED ENVELOPES", I stamped those hearts across the bottom front of that too.  Now I've got a beautiful card and decorated envelope ready to send out to someone special! 


I hope you enjoyed today's card.  The brick background is one of my absolute FAVORITES. It fits so many themes perfectly! Definitely a MUST HAVE embossing folder! You can find all the supplies I used on today's card, down below. Simply click on one of the images to go directly to my website to order!  

Be sure to visit all the blogs listed here below to get tons of fabulous Valentine's ideas!

Join Me & Wendy Lee as we go "OVER THE RAINBOW" in our next Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! 12 Gorgeous exclusive projects, PLUS amazing Stampin' Up product, AND tons of fun and prizes! Click the image to get all the details and to register for the event! 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

7 comments: