Monday, November 23, 2020

Quick and simple Christmas Treat Gift

Hello there friends! I've got a super cute little stocking stuffer type gift to share with you today! 


I found these little packages of party favors in the holiday section and couldn't resist making up little gifts out of them.  They're going to be perfect for us to hand out to the kiddos at Tinker Tom's Fire Dept. Christmas Party! They cost only $3 and I was able to make 6 complete gifts from one package!


I really needed something super quick and easy because I wanted to make one for each kiddo in the dept.  That's 19 total! 

I used Stampin' Up Clear Envelopes for the goody bag, and the Celebration Labels Dies to create the bag toppers. So easy! 

The largest Die cut Granny Apple Green Cardstock for the base.  Then I used the 2nd largest die to cut the Designer Series Paper layer.  A Shaded Spruce scrap was cut from a scalloped Layering Circles die, and a Whisper White scrap cut from a Stitched Shape (circle) Die. 

I got the sentiment and stocking images from the Tag Buffet and used Real Red and Tuxedo Black inks. 


Since today is Make-It Monday, you can see how I created these fun little gifts in today's video!  If you're not already subscribed to my channel, I encourage you to so that you don't miss out on any videos. :-D



If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this cute little gift idea!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment