Monday, November 9, 2020

Curvy Christmas Rustic Christmas Card

Happy Monday to you! Today, I'm sharing a sweet little card I made for an OnStage Swap I participated in.  It has an adorable little Rustic appeal to it, don't you think? 


I chose products from a little promotion Stampin' Up has going on this month.  It's a sneak peek from the upcoming 2021 Spring Mini Catalog!  Well, part of it is anyway.  The Quite Curvy Stamp set and coordinating Curvy Dies will be in the Spring Mini.  But I've turned my focus to the Christmas elements in the collection.  

The Curvy Christmas stamp set also coordinates with the Curvy dies. What a terrific idea! And this Designer Series Paper is fantastic too! Three different colors share the same few designs.  It's perfect for making multiples of the same cards for the Holidays!


I used the Curvy Dies to cut the border on the DSP.  Then took that super cute star trail stamp and lined it up along the die cut.  I used little scraps of post-it notes to protect the card base from getting stamped on. 



Of course, I always say "No Naked Insides and No Naked Envelopes", so I stamped that star trail on the inside too.  I used the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Marker to color the trail and stars on the inside and the front. It's an easy way to get lots of color. 

I also used the Stitched Stars dies to cut a couple out of Bumblebee Cardstock to embellish the front. Then finished off the card with a length of Linen Thread tied around into a bow. 


I hope you like my little Rustic Christmas Card!  

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment