Thursday, September 17, 2020

What's Your Favorite Season?

Hello there friends! How are you today? 

What is your favorite season, and why? 

I can tell you beyond all doubt that my absolute FAVORITE season is autumn/fall.  I love the cooler crisp air, bonfires, corn mazes, hoodies, hot apple cider, pumpkin EVERYTHING, and the most gorgeous color palete ever created. 


When I was a little girl, I saw a photo of the Tennessee Smoky Mountains in a National Geographic magazine.  I immediately fell in love!  I carried that photo in my mind all my years growing up. It looked something like this one here (taken in the Great Smoky Mountains, East Tennessee, Mid October).


I brought my husband out here for vacation one year, and he fell in love with it too! So we sold our house, packed up and moved to the most beautiful place God ever laid a hand on.  We absolutely LOVE it here. And fall is the most magical time of the year. 

So, with that idea in mind, I chose to use the Forever Fern collection to create a beautiful encouragement card.  It reminds me of those beautiful fall days when all is peaceful and happy. 


I paired the Forever Fern Stamp & Die bundle with the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper.  They go together like chocolate and marshmallows!


Cajun Craze and Mint Macaron are perfect autumn colors, along with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  The Basket weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo pack finish the card off nicely. 

I'd love to hear what your favorite season is, and why.  Comment below and let me know. :-) 

I hope you enjoyed today's card!

Until Next Time, 
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, simply click an image to be taken directly to my websites.  Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment