Friday, September 4, 2020

Hello Forever Fern

Heya friends! I hope you're well today.

Today, I'm featuring the Forever Fern bundle along with the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper.


Forever Fern honestly is one of my all time favorite Stamp & Die Bundles. I love how incredibly different it looks, simply by changing some colors around, and it can be used for ANY occasion!  It's definitely a MUST HAVE for your collection!

Fall isn't exactly here, YET, but I'm wishing and hoping for it to hurry!  I'm ready for crisp air, bonfires, and hot cider!

I used Cajun Craze for the card base, as well as the ink for the "hello"and one of the sprigs.  It pairs beautifully with Mint Macaron.

The "bling" is actually our Clear Rhinestone Jewels that I've colored using the Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends marker. It's fantastic that we can create different colored gems by doing this technique!  We're all about matchy matchy!

Do you have the Forever Fern Bundle?  Do you love it?  Do you have a terrific project that you've created with it?  I'd love to see! Post a picture on today's Facebook post, featuring this bundle.

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

If you would like to purchase any of the products I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website! Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment