Wednesday, September 9, 2020

CASE It Wednesday - Playful Pets

Good morning friends! I hope you're well today!  I have an ADORABLE CASE IT project for you today. It comes from page 41 of the Annual Catalog and features the Playful Pets product collection!

I just LOVE that grumpy cat! He's so stinkin' cute! Don't you think? 

Typically, when I do a CASE It project, I CASE it exactly.  However, this time, I wanted to share how easy it is to make a simple orientation modification.  The card in the catalog was a landscape card.  But it turns out that I had this piece of DSP already cut for an upright card.  KISMET! So I decided to turn this into a portrait layout.

The card base is Grey Granite Cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored on the long side at 5 1/2".

I used the largest Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the 3 7/8" x 5 3/8" DSP.

I also used the largest Stitched Oval Die to cut the 3 1/2" x 2 3/4" piece of Vellum.

The Real Red Cardstock strip is cut at 3 1/2" x 3/4".

Fussy cut 3 kitties out of DSP.   

You'll use approximately 11" of the Red Stitched Ribbon from the product suite.


You can see in the photo here, the two different layouts.  They look pretty similar.


Which layout do you prefer?  Portrait or Landscape?  Both are super cute!


Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! I had a great time CASEing the catalog with you today!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic



Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2020 IS THE FINAL DAY TO REGISTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment