Wednesday, September 23, 2020

CASE It Wednesday - Love Of Leaves

Hello friends! Today's CASE It project is coming from page 49 of the 2020 Holiday Catalog.  I've had my eye on this card since I first laid eyes on it. It's so pretty and the techniques used are a lot of fun!  We've got a step off technique, a shadowbox or window frame technique and then heat embossing too.  


Isn't it a beautiful fall card?  It features the Love of Leaves Stamp & Die bundle and the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.  

The stamp set is fantastic because the leaves are distINKtive stamps which means they show shadow and highlight all from the same image.  And, I love the fonts used for the sentiments too! They're so pretty! The dies are awesome because they are stitched! We love the stitched shapes don't we?  Well, at least I do! ha!


This week, I decided to do this project in a Facebook LIVE video.  I've shared it to my YouTube Channel and you can see it here: 




Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed today's project and will CASE the catalog too! There are so many incredible projects in them! :-D

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies used on today's project, simply click an image to be taken directly to my website.  Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment