Monday, September 16, 2019

Make-It Monday PAPER PUMPKIN!!


Good morning friends!!! How are you this fine Monday?!  I have a fabulous Make-it Monday for you today!! :-D  While I was away this weekend, I got a Spooktacular package in my mailbox.  Wooooohoooo!


Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  If not, OH MAN!!! You SHOULD BE!!!

This month's kit is all about one of my favorite times of year "HALLOWEEN".  And, it's all about treats too! hehe.


Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?  They are 2" x 2" which is plenty big enough to hold all sorts of fabulous treats! And look at all that dimension!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

But, the best part of the Paper Pumpkin kit is all the other fun things you can make with the supplies from the kit!  I absolutely LOVE seeing what fun things I can create with the remaining parts.

This week's Make-it Monday video shows how to quickly assemble this month's projects as well as a couple of alternative projects that I made using the elements from the kit and a couple pieces of cardstock.


I am just getting started with the alternatives, so be sure to check back often to see more alternative fun!




Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm looking forward to sharing more alternative project ideas throughout the rest of the month.  I hope you enjoyed these. :-)

To get your own Paper Pumpkin kit delivered right to your doorstep, click this link and subscribe! https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2183779

Have a fabulous day, my friends!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment